Protecting Users’ privacy is of particular importance to Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe ZIELONKA. For this reason, Users of the pwzielonka.pl Website are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. Przedsiębiorstwo WIELOBRANZOWE ZIELONKA as the data controller ensures the security of data provided by Users.
The Administrator’s goal is also to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, especially with regard to the content of the provisions on the protection of personal data set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
A user is any natural person to whom the data pertains, using the website pwzielonka.pl or electronic services available via the Website.
The administrator of personal data provided by the User on the pwzielonka.pl Website is Przedsiębiorstwo WIELOBRANZOWE ZIELONKA, Zielonka, Lubczykowa 17, 86-005 Białe Błota, NIP 5541849933, (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
- The use of the Website by the User and the protection of personal data
- Using the pwzielonka.pl Website is anonymous and does not require the User to register or provide any data enabling the Administrator to identify the User directly or indirectly within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament when using the Website. and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- Administrator within the Website allows Users only to view the content published on the Website. The Administrator does not provide functionalities within the Website that allow the User to provide personal data directly on the Website. However, the User may provide his personal data by contacting the Administrator using the Administrator’s contact details provided on the Website (e-mail address, postal address, telephone) or by establishing a commercial relationship (conclusion of a contract).
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to collect and process anonymous statistics on Users in order to learn their preferences and assess compliance with the rules of using the Website. The above data does not constitute personal data within the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR and is not subject to the protection provided for therein.
- The Website Administrator informs that when using the Website, short text information called “cookies” is saved on the User’s end device. “Cookies” contain IT data such as: the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the User’s end device, saving parameters and statistics, and a unique number. “Cookies” are directed to the Website server via a web browser installed on the User’s end device.
- Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
- maintaining the technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User’s end device;
- optimizing the User’s use of the Website pages and adjusting the way they are displayed on the User’s end device;
- ensuring the safety of using the Website;
- collecting statistics of visits to the Website’s pages supporting the improvement of their structure and content;
- displaying on the User’s end device advertising content optimally tailored to his preferences.
- The Website uses two types of “cookies”: “session” and “permanent”. “Session” “cookies” are files that are automatically deleted from the Website User’s end device after logging out of the Website or after leaving the Website’s pages or after turning off the web browser. “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the User. “Permanent” cookies are installed on the User’s end device only with his consent.
- The Website Administrator informs that:
- web browsers by default accept the installation of “cookies” on the User’s end device. Each Website User may change the settings for “cookies” in the web browser he/she uses at any time in such a way that the browser automatically blocks the use of “cookies” or informs the User about each time they are placed on his end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the settings of the web browser used by the Website User.
- restricting the use of “cookies” by the User may adversely affect the correct display of information available on the Website.
- Cookies installed on the Website User’s end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Website Administrator.
- The content of “cookies” does not allow the Website Administrator to identify the User’s identity.
- Access to “cookies” processed by the Website server is only available to the Website Administrator.
- Contact Information
In addition, it is also possible to contact us by post at: Zielonka, Lubczykowa 17, 86-005 Białe Błota.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are: Dagmara Bałażyk, email@example.com,.
The last update of this document took place on 04/07/2018.