By sending an e-mail to the Administrator’s e-mail address, you agree to add your e-mail address to the contact list, the administrator of which is Przedsiębiorstwo WIELOBRANZOWE ZIELONKA, Zielonka, Lubczykowa, 17, 86-005, Białe Błota, NIP 5541849933, < /strong> (hereinafter referred to as Administrator).
The data contained in the correspondence, including the e-mail address, are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of data personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), for the following purposes:
- in order to communicate with you, in particular to handle inquiries, consider complaints regarding the Administrator’s products or services, or other purposes resulting from the content of your correspondence, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
- in order to conclude and implement a possible contract between you and the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
- in order to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations towards you specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
- in order to implement the Administrator’s marketing activities as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with your declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The person providing the data has the right to request from the Administrator access to data concerning him, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office Personal.
The provided personal data is not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
The administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e.:
- for the period of conducting business activity by the Administrator.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address:
Zielonka, Lubczykowa 17, 86-005 Białe Błota, email@example.com.
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.